Tuesday, September 21, 2010

busy, busy, busy

The last month or so has been very busy as I am getting ready for several Fall shows.  I have been at Alameda with Colette of the Waiting Room, at the Tattered House show last Sunday, and getting set for the Remnants of the Past show with Colette in Nipomo October 2nd.  I have also been busy stocking up and discovering great places to shop in southern California, Petaluma, and Sebastopol.  After the Remnants show, I am planning on being at Alameda with Colette again in November.  I don't know my booth number yet, but be sure to come on by and check out our new finds. 

Stay tuned as I am going to post some pics and wrap ups of the September Alameda show and the Tattered House show in the coming days.

2 comments:

  1. Katy,
    Can't wait to meet you and see all your wonderful finds....EM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cant wait to see all the pics Katy...S.

    ReplyDelete