Monday, October 19, 2009

Old Auburn Street Fair

We had a booth at the Old Town Auburn  Street Fair last Sunday and the atmosphere was really great.  The weather was perfect, except for the very end when it began to rain.  There were a lot of people and vendors with some familiar faces from Alameda.  We will post some pictures soon.


Our next event is November 14th at the Tattered House Open House http://thetatteredhouseblog.blogspot.com/  and we are still planning on whether to show at Alameda and Sacramento on the first and second Sunday's of November.  We are planning on a trip to SoCal during Thanksgiving to see about picking up some new items.

4 comments:

  1. Dear Katy welcome to blog land! Looking good so far! If you ever need any help with bloggy stuff let me know, I have two, working on my third and really enjoy it. I like your name "Rusty Clover" is that what you want me to put on a spoon tag? I bookmarked you so keep it coming, we want to see and hear about all your show adventures and the inside scoop at the TH!~Jacque

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Katy....I am so excited to watch you express yourself creatively. I have to share with you a paragraph Faith wrote in school, about the pattern flowers you taught her to make. It is so sweet!!! Keep up the wonderful, great, amazing, inspiring work!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Katy and Colette!
    Just wanted you to know I posted about your darling booth on my blog! Good to meet you again, Colette and look forward to keeping in touch!
    Blessings!
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  4. HELP! I bought some wonderful necklaces from you at the Alameda last month and I want more! I need contact info! I am Carrie from Hip Chick Designs in Benicia. my email is carrieclay@yahoo.com..please contact me so I can buy more jewelry and give you lots of well deserved press!

    ReplyDelete